[PHP] pear for fedora 11

Edward. S. P. Leong edwardspl at ita.org.mo
Mon Mar 8 14:39:05 UTC 2010

Ashley Sheridan wrote:

>On Mon, 2010-03-08 at 01:07 +0800, Edward. S. P. Leong wrote:
>

>>Dear All,
>>
>>Which can we download pear ann install into fc 11 system ?
>>
>>Thank for your help !
>>
>>Edward.
>>

>I'm not sure I understand your question. Do you mean what Pear
>components can be installed on a Fedora 11 system? I'm running Fedora 11
>on my desktop and laptop at the moment, and both systems are running
>5.2.12, so any of the Pear modules that say they will run on that are
>fine. If you need to check to see what version of PHP is running, in a
>console or text login, type 'yum list php' and you'll get a line that
>reads something like:
>
>php.i586    5.2.12-1.fc11    @updates
>
>Thanks,
>Ash
>http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Dear Ash,

1, My means is where can we download the pear and install it into the
fedora 11 system ?
Due to our web server :
[pear]# pwd
/usr/share/pear
[pear]# dir
Archive data OS pearcmd.php peclcmd.php System.php XML
Console doc PEAR PEAR.php Structures test
[pear]#
So, it is not update ( pear ) ?

2, Would you mind to send me your php config ( php.ini ) and Web Server
config ( httpd.conf ) as sample ?
Due to our Web Server is problem :
After upload all of homepage data ( php format ) to Web Server, then
type "http://ip or domain_name" the result is blank page...

Thank for your help !

Edward.