kmail stopped to work

maumar at datalogica.com maumar at datalogica.com
Tue Mar 9 08:39:08 UTC 2010

Sorry to open a new thread, but i have not access to my mail :( and i
cannot continue this thread.
I am using webmail to write thsi message.
I have F11 and i have already enabled Nempomuk on

System Setting/Advanced/Desktop Search

some days ago, but Nepomuk keeps to complain always as ususal.

This morning kmail stopped, i restarted it but on notify icon does
apperas a message that roughly says: i cannot find mysql backend
database 'redland' and Nepomuk wil not started; for security reasons
and than it is impossible to read as another notify message cover this.

Contextually, if thsi may help, dirmngr goes to 100% of cpu, and i
cannot clcik on kmail window, i can only close it forcing to quit.

I have mail from 2002 and any help will be very apreciated

Maurizio