fc12 create initramfs contaning twofish kernel module

Jeffrey Kelling overlordapophis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 20:18:07 UTC 2010

Hello,

I just installed fc12 on an existing Twofish-encrypted LVM containing /home
and / as logical volumes. The installation went well, but the system won't
start because the initramfs misses module 'twofish-common'.

How can I add the missing module to the initramfs? I was not able to find a
working HowTo for dracut. Issuing
> dracut /boot/myinit
from the live-CD in a chroot to the system on disc did produce an initramfs
containing an empty directory tree.

Furthermore, I was not able to find any further options when creating an
encrypted filesystem in anaconda, did I miss something there?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jeffrey