Mail Server

NoSpaze nospaze at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 16:26:02 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, den 10.03.2010, 15:40 +0200 schrieb William Mungwiro:
> Hi All, im running Fedora 10 and i want to configure the sending of
> email both internal and external. can anybody email me the
> instructions on how to do it at
> mungwirowilliam at gmail.com as soon as possible.

As someone pointed, the scope of your question is too wide. An email
server is related with a lot of issues: dns and nameservers,
authentication, security, encryption, viruses and spam handling, client
options, maybe a web server, etc.

This is a vanilla setup, almost useless in the real world:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/deployment-guide/f12/en-US/html/s3-email-mta-postfix-conf.html

This one is my preferred basic setup:

http://fedorasolved.org/server-solutions/postfix-mail-server

You could be more explicit and ask puntual matters... after googling a
bit. This list provides great help, but you must focus a precise
problem. Personally, I'd like to know what are you trying to deploy.

Cheers.
Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo - nospaze at gmail.com
otbits.blogspot.com / counter.li.org: #367962