nss update problem ?!?

Patrick Bartek bartek047 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 18:08:50 UTC 2010

--- On Fri, 3/12/10, William Case <billlinux at rogers.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 21:17 -0700,
> Craig White wrote:
> > On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 23:03 -0500, William Case
> wrote:
> > > Hi;
>
> > > Do I just wait for repairs? Or, do I report this
> as a bug?
> > ----
> > or you could read the e-mails today because this has
> been discussed many
> > times already.
>
> One thread with 5 responses does not make "many times
> already"
> particularly when the nss problem is buried in a long list
> of upgrade
> messages.
>
> There was nothing about my original message that required
> sarcasm.

To: OP

The nss dependency problem has been corrected.  I checked this morning, Sat., the 13th, and updated with no problems.

FWIW, when I encounter such problems I usually just wait a couple of days to update.  Usually by then the fix is in.  If the "problem" persists for more than a week, then I know there's a real problem.