Flash support

Fred Williams dukederf at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 13 22:59:14 UTC 2010

I've been trying to put up with using Gnash in place of the normal
adobe-flash plugin, but there's a lot of flash applets I've found that just
don't seem to work with it, across many sites, and I'm back looking for
FireFox-compatible alternatives to both Gnash and adobe's flash.
I'd rather avoid having to use adobe's because it's a resource hog. Plain
and simple.
So I'm throwing it out there, are there any other possibilities for Flash
within FireFox without losing too much functionality, or is it off to the
proprietary plugin after all?