Nvidia driver [CORRECTION]

Amiga5 Amiga5 at live.com
Sun Mar 14 01:04:39 UTC 2010

On 01/-10/-28163 11:59 AM, john wendel wrote:

> I incorrectly said that the Nvidia 195 driver has a fan control bug.
>
> The bug is in the 196 driver. Sorry for the bad info.
>
> Regards,
>
> John

No problem but I sure would like to get 195 back in as the cuda 3 solved
quite a few problems but I do not want to have to recompile kernel after
every driver update and thats what we have to do with Nvidia installers

Oh well, wait and see.

I am just glad I did not have to wipe 4 tbit of drive because of a
kernel update like the switch from 2.6.31 to 2.6.32

I just came from a Win 7 enviroment but I would never go back to windows
as my Phenom 2 945 has basically doubled speed with Fedora using Boinc
and Seti

Fedora rocks