How to Install Nvidia Driver in Fedora12?

严晶涛 yanjingtao at innlab.net
Sun Mar 14 06:20:20 UTC 2010

My classmate has bought a computer with GT220.
When I download Nvidia Driver,use init 3 to run it.
but it prompt that cannot find nvidia.ko..
I have searched Google,and changed menu.lst,added *nouveau.modeset=0

*This time,I have install Nvidia Driver success,but when I reboot,I can't
login it,it's blank screen.
I have try many times,I found,when I use *init 3*,and run *rmmod nouveau*,then
I can use *startx* login to Gnome.

But it's too troublesome,I want to know how to do,then I can turn on the
computer and direct into Gnome...
--
此致
严晶涛