texlive 2009

Mail Llists lists at sapience.com
Mon Mar 15 03:54:25 UTC 2010

On 03/01/2010 04:49 PM, Berkin Malkoc wrote:

> Bonjour Monsieur Patte,
>
> I hope this is not a trivial answer.
>
> To install latest TexLive (2009), I simply went to
> http://www.tug.org/texlive/acquire-netinstall.html and after the
> download, just followed the instructions which were pointed to on the
> same page.
>
> Regards,
> Berkin

  One little issue - the only gui editor I saw was texmaker (are there
others ?).

   If you install the texmaker rpm from the texmaker website - then yum
will want to update it - and then the fedora texmaker will want to
install fedora texlive ...

  So if you use the rpm from texmaker - you'll need to exclude texmaker
from yum.conf.

  Anyone got a better way - or a better editor ?