Request before write

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 15 16:32:16 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 09:13 -0700, jack craig wrote:
> sorry to be dense, but the NM applet?
> you mean the network manager icon on the top bar?
>
> if so, your comment is valid as long as you dont connect.
> as soon as you do, the rest of the world is not reported.

Something's wrong then, as it does, here.  And that'd be the only way it
could work and let you pick another network to connect to (by listing
all that's currently available to you).

Have you tried, alternately, seeing what you get when you left-click on
the icon versus what you see when you right-click on it?

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.