AppArmor about to be merged into the kernel?

Don Quixote de la Mancha quixote at dulcineatech.com
Mon Mar 22 05:24:08 UTC 2010

Perhaps someone could post a brief note that compares and contrasts
SELinux with AppArmor.

I am getting ready to set up SELinux on a server, but haven't actually
started yet.  My first step would be to purchase a good technical book
on SELinux, as what little experience I already have with SELinux
suggests that it is not for the faint of heart.

Would I be better off using AppArmor instead?  Or could the two of
them be used in combination?

My plan is for my server to run Apache, a modest web application,
Postfix and the MailMan email list manager.

Thanks for any insight you can give me,

Don Quixote
--
Don Quixote de la Mancha