Sorbet on Fedora's future

BeartoothHOS beartooth at comcast.net
Tue Mar 23 18:18:17 UTC 2010

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 17:38:03 -0400, Marcel Rieux wrote:

>> Are you saying that if you run Linux, and then re-boot, and enter the
>> BIOS, it is changed in some way?

> I would think this is exactly what I said.

	... and, of course, it never occurs to you that all the rest of
us might be incredulous that anyone should say that, or have reason to.

>> I'm probably not very observant, or sensitive; I haven't noticed any
>> change at all, big or little.

> No, you're certainly not very observant.

	And there we have a classic (and, alas!, all too typical) example
of returning insult for courtesy.

	It is long past time we referred this poster to

http://www.sabi.co.uk/Notes/linuxHelpAsk.html

and http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php --

meaning by "we" those few who have not yet killfiled him. (I will in a
minute.)