How to remove linux partition

Patrick Bartek bartek047 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 16:37:10 UTC 2010

--- On Sat, 3/27/10, RAMAKISHOREBABU KOPPULA <rkbabu.koppula at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have installed Windows XP in one partition and then I have installed
> Fedora11 in another partition. Now I need to remove Linux partition and
> add that disk space to windows partition. How to do this?

I'm assuming that you are dual booting with the Fedora boot manager, grub, controlling the boot.

Boot to the Windows Recovery Console.  Enter 'FIXMBR' in the console.  This will overwrite the Linux boot manager with the Windows one.  Reboot.  You should boot directly into Windows.  Now use any Windows partition editing tool on the Linux partition to do what you want.