chromium install problem

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 18:27:35 UTC 2010

Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan at gmail.com> writes:
> Note also that some people are seeing quite severe problems when
> restarting Chrome (hanging pages, Aw Shucks errors etc.). I don't know
> if the same applies to Chromium,

Chromium from spot's private repo also has mysterious "Oh snap" errors.
When it gets into it's tizzy, all the already loaded tabs have their
contents replaced with the error a split second after switching to the
tab.  It is annoying, but chromium starts so quickly compared to firefox
that I'll just exit and start a fresh one.

The one thing I wish it had was a "create a temp snapshot of the open
pages URL's and restart automatically on next chromium startup".

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
If the airwaves belong to the public why does the public only get 3