OT: Tool to work with bash script files

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Sun May 2 14:41:43 UTC 2010

I've been looking for a tool to help working on bash script.
I am the maintainer of the g4l project, and its primary script has been about
3300 lines long. I've been going thru it, and using functions and other
methods, I've gotten it down to about 2066 lines.

I didn't write the original script, and have mostly just been adding new
features and making modifications where necessary, but have just released a
new version, so thought cleaning things up before other things come up.

Lots of programs to work with C programs.

Thanks.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC at HOME CREDITS
SETI         9628412.959704   |   EINSTEIN     3959636.800851
ROSETTA      1894882.412180   |   ABC           790361.739164