X-Win32

Siavoush Dastmalchi siavoush11 at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 17:35:18 UTC 2010

I don't think X11 Forwarding of X-Win32 is set to disable, because it is working for other Linux or Unix machines. I am trying XDMCP session. By the way, when I try to launch a SSH session I get the following messages:

Looking up host "192.168.133.14"
Connecting to 192.168.133.14 port 22
Server version: SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_4.3
We claim version: SSH-2.0-PuTTY_Local:_Sep_25_2008_15:32:15
Using SSH protocol version 2
Doing Diffie-Hellman group exchange
Doing Diffie-Hellman key exchange with hash SHA-1
Host key fingerprint is:
ssh-rsa 2048 b7:76:a6:24:b0:68:f1:8d:d8:55:64:79:78:41:61:9a
Initialised AES-256 SDCTR client->server encryption
Initialised HMAC-SHA1 client->server MAC algorithm
Initialised AES-256 SDCTR server->client encryption
Initialised HMAC-SHA1 server->client MAC algorithm
Sent password
Access granted
Opened channel for session
Requesting X11 forwarding