Xfce theme switching caused Xfce to crash and now it would not to start - any suggestions for reset or re-config to default

Edmon Begoli ebegoli at gmail.com
Thu May 6 14:14:47 UTC 2010

Thanks.

I ended up having to wipe out .config/xfce4.

I did not have any other xfce4 files/directories under .config,, but
only under xfce4,
and switching time using xfce4-appearance-settings did not help.

(it must be that something else got corrupted)

so I wipe out (rename out)  .config/xfce4.

and I was able to use Xfce again (losing panel preferences which I may
reuse from renamed settings.

Thank you for helping.