OT gmail alert -- spam or real?

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Thu May 6 23:46:06 UTC 2010

Its phishing, nuke it.

> Whenever I receive such an advice I ignore it, delete the email mainly
> because I just what to see what will happen.
Always nothing happens, the gmail just keeps on keeping on, bigpond
keeps on, eftel keeps going.
If you have your sensitive emails stored on your pc it really doesn't
matter if gmail collapses in a heap, one can  start over.
<paranoia> Never trust the internet.</paranoia>

If you are uncertain do a whois search on the email address but don't be
surprised if its Indonesia, nigeria, US, etc.
has helped me on many occasions.