Preferred Applications -> Mail Reader

Henrik Frisk frisk.h at gmail.com
Fri May 7 09:28:29 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've finally gotten around to trying to set up mystem so that clicking
on a mailto link open up a new buffer in emacs (mh-e). By choosing
'Custom' in the Prefferd Application proferences pane I can add a
command to be run in a terminal. If I start the emacs server (M-x
server-start) I can now remotely create a new message to
to at adddress.com in emacs by running the command:

$ emacsclient -e '(mh-smail-batch "to at adddress.com")'.

However, i can't seem to figure out what the variable for the address
is in the Custom option in the Mail Reader preference. I tried %s but
that doesn't seem to work.

Any suggestions?

best,

/Henrik