Sophos Anti Virus

Wm_Frank Pont jr fpont at ureach.com
Sat May 15 11:12:49 UTC 2010

I have many programs which g++ has produced and I own.  These could
be the target of a virus.  It would be easy for me to wipe all of my
executables and re-make them but I just realized that unlike many
LINUX folk, I am somewhat virus vulnerable ... maybe with quotes around
the word.  Worms, Trojan horses, phishing ... are possible. We should
not hide behind a Superiority complex until some strange anti social kid
nails us.  We already have a lot of safeguards in place.  But it seems
that we are a trusting community.
Frank Pont