Sophos Anti Virus

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 21:52:31 UTC 2010

--- On Sat, 5/15/10, jdow <jdow at earthlink.net> wrote:

> From: jdow <jdow at earthlink.net>
> Subject: Re: Re: Sophos Anti Virus

Like all the analogies and thoughts here, but I agree with Tim and with Bruno.  We have selinux running, we have protection.  There are multiple solutions out there, there is the firewall, there are routers.  I like these kinds of threads because people put forth their ideas and piss other people off, but like Tim says, this is not windows, we can be safer and we can rest assured that we will be careful not to shoot ourselves in the foot :)

For one thing we can't avoid in life:

Death and Taxes :(