Re: First NFS entry in fstab not mounting at boot

birger birger at birger.sh
Sun May 16 19:05:16 UTC 2010

The chkconfig line within the rc script only specifies the default priorities. Turning the service off and on again will correctly change the actual priority to the current default. Chkconfig also has a resetpriorities option that does the same ting. I would not change the script. If you want to run a job at non-default priority create an override file. And please read the chkconfig man page.

--
birger
Typed on my cellphone so any non-conformity with regard to posting rules can be blamed on my mailer