May 17-19 update borked my system

Dennis Mattingly dennismattinglyzzark at gmail.com
Wed May 19 05:52:05 UTC 2010

The most recent round of updates did two things:
: It changed my resolution (fonts are smaller, desktop icons moved, toolbar
icons moved)
: I can no longer play Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

********************
ERROR: The current video card / driver combination does not support the
necessary features: GL_ARB_texture_rectangle or GL_EXT_texture_rectangle

So I have two questions:
1) How can I list the packages that were updated in my last update?
2) How much blame shall I assign to NVIDIA / Fedora?

I'm not really upset, as the games are one way of preventing me from
becoming a developer :-)
But it would be nice to know if this was all "intended" or "bugz".

Fedora 12 - NVIDIA GS8400 - Using for last 4 months - Dual Core - 2 GIG RAM
- NVIDIA binary driver

Thanks for the help.