Burning DVD Videos

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Thu May 20 17:05:30 UTC 2010

Mythtv has this functionality built in. You can dump your avi's in
your videos folder, then select them with the menus and get the
computer to work out the compression to fit all 10 on a DL-DVD. It
will even make the menus and stuff automagically.

If you have an extra pc lying around, you could whip this together
pretty quick. Just ignore the tuner information while getting things
set up and the remote, and just use the keyboard.

You could try Mythdora or Mythbuntu if you want one pretty well
packaged and ready to roll with minimum effort.

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:01 PM, Jim <mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I have the Pacific 10 Mini Series Videos 1 hr each, if I burn all 10 on
> a DL_DVD I can play each video on my Computer, but !  If I put the DVD
> in a CD/DVD Player to play videos on a TV will the player allow me to
> play each individual I hr. Video or how would I Burn them on a DVD to
> play on the CD-DVD Player ?
>
> They are *.avi videos
> --

-=/>Thom