ABRT is not reporting my bugs

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Mon May 24 22:13:39 UTC 2010

Rahul Sundaram writes:

> On 05/24/2010 08:15 AM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
>> Several times I had ABRT claim that my kernel oops report was
>> succesfully uploaded, yet I cannot find the bug reports in Bugzilla. I
>> have my Bugzilla login ID and password set in the bugzilla ABRT
>> plugin. I don't think my oops reports are going anywhere. Any
>> suggestions as to what might be broken.
>>

> It might be loading it to kerneloops.org instead

Although I understand that patching upstream content in Fedora is avoided
wherever necessary, I think that Fedora kernels have sufficient amount of
patching to make a good argument to send kernel oopses to the Fedora
bugzilla, to be vetted by the kernel maintainers, before passing the oopses
upstream.