F12->F13 DVD Upgrade fails

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Wed May 26 18:14:08 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 14:52 -0300, Guilherme Raymo Longo wrote:
> I know it might be silly, but also you could try:
>
>  - burn another media
>  - download from a different mirror
>
> I did not have any trouble upgrading as well!

Thanks, I reported it to Bugzilla just in case. I'm on a fairly slow
connection so I don't relish downloading again, nor do I think it will
make any difference. What's the point of sha256sum if it can't catch a
download error? I guess I could try burning it again, but I don't really
think it's going to work either.

poc

PS Please remember not to top-post on this list.