Regarding Get Fedora page

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Wed May 26 21:57:55 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 26 May 2010 01:57 PM, � Duffy wrote:
> Where would someone get to the mirrors then? Oh just add one more link
> right? Okay. How about boot.fedoraproject.org or downloading a boot iso?
> Oh, just one or two more links. Okay. How about adding a link to KDE on
> the front page? Ooh, that's one more link. Okay. Oh, and someone else
> was complaining on a forum that I was reading yesterday that we don't
> have a link to download the LiveUSB creator. So we'll have to add a link
> for that, and a link for the instructions on how to use LiveUSB creator.
> Oh, but there's two versions of liveusb creator, one for Windows, one
> for *nix, okay then, I guess two links for that....
>
> [ I could do this all day. ]

I understand your concern and see the merit in keeping the default
get-fedora page simple, but I fail to see how that implies no page
linking to either of these pages. (or maybe I didn't look long enough)

http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/spins/

The only way to get there is to use a search engine. Do you think that
is reasonable?

--
Suvayu