Regarding Get Fedora page

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Wed May 26 23:30:37 UTC 2010

Regarding the below comment
I've used Red Hat and now Fedora for many years. I, too, wouldn't join
another list just to comment.
Google 'get fedora' provided a link, so far so good.

I found the Fedora site was 'ok',  graphisc seem very pixelated, look
and feel are unrepresentative of Fedora quality.
The main things, Download and more info,  were there.
Roger