F12 to F13 upgrade doesn't update grub.conf

Athmane Madjoudj athmanem at gmail.com
Thu May 27 01:09:03 UTC 2010

Hello

I have updated my laptop from F12 to F13 using the DVD upgrade method,

after the installation my laptop can't boot because the fedora installer
have not updated grub.conf so i rebooted to rescue mode and i have
updated grub.conf manually, now the system boot with kernel version
2.6.33.3-85.fc13.i686 but again when i have updated the kernel using yum
the package kernel-2.6.33.4-95.fc13 has been installed but grub.conf
didn't get updated.

any suggestions ?

Best regards

--