Regarding Get Fedora page

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu May 27 05:07:10 UTC 2010

On 05/27/2010 12:30 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 05/27/2010 09:57 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>> Awwww...you poor thing.
>>

> Ed,  stop being so patronizing.   It doesn't help the conversation.
It doesn't help the conversation when a great percentage of the post I
responded to was full of pity statements and claims that somehow taking
issue with the design of the site means that I (folks) don't have
respect ... are unfair ... claiming superiority, etc.

Climb down from your high horse for a moment and stop being so much a
word police and the defender of anyone with a fedoraproject.org email
address.  If I (or anyone else) can't use a simple "BS" without the fear
that someone is going to go on a pity party.....

>> As someone else pointed out....the "View full list of options for
>> getting Fedora ... <http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-options>" is
>> incomplete.  One option is a torrent and it isn't listed.  The very
>> least you can so is change the wording to "View some options for getting
>> Fedora...".
>>

> If you follow the thread,  a patch has been posted to websites list with
> this change.

IF you want to be constructive .... instead of sarcastic ....  You could
have just noted that this change is coming.  You criticize me...but was
it necessary to write "If you follow the thread"?

--
If God had wanted you to go around nude, He would have given you bigger
hands. 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段