Regarding Get Fedora page

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu May 27 06:44:07 UTC 2010

On 05/27/2010 11:45 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> So far, no other 'tone' has gotten anyones attention.  The website is a
> disaster Rahul, you should admit it, and take steps to get it fixed if you
> have that level of power.

Everyone has that level of power if they have an interest in doing it.
In fedora-websites list I have provided specific feedback on what could
be improved and forwarded some mails from this and will followup there.

> A bit OT for sure, but I noted some interesting statistics on that site.  KDE
> is by far and away the choice of the downloaders.  Gnome a distant 2nd place.
> Very distant.  People do vote with their feet you know.

Assuming you are referring to the spins site,  GNOME is not listed at
all in those stats.  Where are you getting your information from?

Rahul