Regarding Get Fedora page

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri May 28 00:10:52 UTC 2010

On 05/28/2010 05:31 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Fri, 28 May 2010 07:23:50 +0800
> Ed Greshko wrote:
>

>> "Activity" and a "Spin"?  If so, what is the difference?  If not, why
>> not just have a "Spin" tab?  Seems to me it would be more consistent.
>>
> And beside which, newbie users probably don't know what a "spin" is.
> Using that word might turn them off, better delete all the
> pages that reference "spins" :-).

You do this quite often and it is never quite funny despite the
persistent addition of a smiley at the end.  You can take any logical
statement and exaggerate it to the point of absurdity.  That doesn't
indicate anything meaningful.   It would be instead better to understand
the reasoning why and if you solve it in a alternative way,  suggest
that instead.   For example, do a quick survey on a set of non-technical
end users and see if activities is a better term than spins that leads
them to clicking on the link more.  Is there a different term that is
better?

Rahul