Regarding Get Fedora page

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri May 28 03:26:53 UTC 2010

Ed Greshko
>> I don't believe "Activities" has much meaning either...

Mike Fedyk:
> I agree.  I think the word "edition" is better.  Fedora KE (KDE
> Edition)  Fedora GE (Gnome Edition) etc...

Activities doesn't mean anything about discs to me, either.  It sounds
more like where you'd find out about user group meetings.  If you were
going to name differently oriented disc releases, there's three names
that spring to mind:  discs, releases, versions, and editions.

e.g. Fedora Gnome disc
     Fedora Gnome release
     Fedora Gnome edition

--