A question about yum

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri May 28 03:33:27 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-27 at 20:21 -0700, George R Goffe wrote:
> Am I doing something wrong by any chance?

Not reading replies, from what I can see...

You asked this question on Wednesday, and got two replies.  The answer
hasn't changed in the meantime (that, most likely, you're wasting your
time trying to do anything about it, yum already does that for you).

If you missed seeing the replies, you can find them in the archives,
here:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-May/373052.html
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-May/373051.html

--