F13 - K3B - Won't burn dual layer BluRay

Steve Berg sberg at mississippi.com
Fri May 28 11:17:01 UTC 2010

I've tried on two different systems, both recent clean installs of Fedora
13 x86_64.  Open K3B (V1.91.0), pull in files that I'd like to have an
archive of, total size is just under 40GB.  Load up a blank BD-R dual
layer and tell K3B to burn.

It sees the blank BD-R as having 46.6GB space. K3B then asks me to put in
a blank disk of at least size 37.8GB.  I know it's been a long time since
my last math class, but I'm pretty sure that 46.6 is bigger than 37.8.  :)

On one system I have Nero4 Linux and it was able to burn the same data
with no problems.  Anyone seen similar issues?

--
*       Stephen Berg       *
*  sberg at mississippi.com   *