Correct instructions for installing NVidia proprietary driver on Fedora 13?

Steven P. Ulrick lists-fedora at afolkey2.net
Fri May 28 19:59:08 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,
If the output of "/sbin/lspci | grep VGA" is:
03:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation G94 [GeForce 9600 GT] (rev
a1)

are the correct instructions for installing the proprietary NVidia driver still
located here:
http://fedorasolved.org/video-solutions/nvidia-yum-kmod

I have tried the above referenced instructions a couple of times, with the same,
bad results...  I am now going to try again, paying special attention to the
"Troubleshooting" section...  With this exact system, I have been so used to
everything working (up until I installed Fedora 13) that I have never even had
to look at the troubleshooting  steps for these instructions before.

I will get back to you with whatever happens.

Steven P. Ulrick