Regarding Get Fedora page

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Sat May 29 01:25:29 UTC 2010

> On Fri, 2010-05-28 at 19:22 -0400, David Boles wrote:

>>> Uh, good point. Sorry. More like Ubuntu vs Kubuntu etc. Mm. Please
>>> excuse my momentary burst of idiocy ...
>>

>> SHUT UP!
>>
>> None of you was here when this was talked about? Since October? And now
>> you want to bitch becasue the site does NOT fit YOUR needs. REALLY!
>
> What on Earth are you talking about? This branch of the thread has moved
> on from complaining about the web page and is now about what spins
> should be called in future. Get a grip.

I have a grip fella. But you people, you attitude, suck.

Err... you mean that this thread has gone beyond the what you,
personally want from the Get Fedora download page to what you, again,
personally what from in the future. As of today? Without any input.
Today. Get real guy. if you want it to look like you want you have to
help. it's called contribute. Its called 'be involved' After that fact
bitching sucks. IMO. And that is what most of this has been. And this
IS. Bitching after the fact.

Want to help? The man, an may others, that worked very hard on this
webpage did just that. He asked for ideas, suggestions and much more. I
watched what he worked on over many months. Changes. Edits. Tweaks. And
you? Where where you? Not here to help with the work that's for sure.
But you are here at time to bitch.

You were here to bitch. Call him names. Pass insults. Why? Becasue the
site was not what YOU wanted. Not here to help but here to bitch.

I apologize to all of the other users of this list for my language,
before and now, but... you people are assholes!

People with attitudes such as YOU express are the people that will drive
computer users FROM Linux. Not TOO Linux. Most Windows users do *NOT*
use bit-torrent. They use browser downloads. Gee... the Get fedora
website offered browser downloads. Click-me links.

Which means? Maybe the "stupid Windows users", and pharse so often used,
would be able to use the Get Fedora site and the 'I be smart because i
be a Linux user' people are too stupid to use the site? Or find what did
not happen to be there? In plain sight? For the "stupid Windows users"
to use? Maybe?

Bitching about minor crap. I repeat. You people need to SHUT UP.

Just after you apologize for attacking the man that created the Get
Fedora site that you could not deal with.

--

  David