Regarding Get Fedora page

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Sat May 29 02:20:21 UTC 2010

On 5/28/2010 9:45 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 05/29/2010 09:25 AM, David Boles wrote:
>>
>> I apologize to all of the other users of this list for my language,
>> before and now, but... you people are assholes!
>>
> I hope you do realize that that is a personal attack on individuals.  I
> am sure Raul will, upon reading your message, respond.

Raul? Perhaps. The people that implied are assholes know who they are. I
doubt that he thinks that i implied him. He is cool.

> Additionally, there is a group of people discussing among themselves
> "terminology".  They are not (or, "no longer", if that is better to your
> ears), IMHO, bitching about anything nor are that bitching about anyone.
>
> Nobody is forcing you or anyone else to read these messages.  Eventually
> the thread will die on its own.

"Eventually"? God I hope so. I killed this earlier but removed the
'splat' for some stupid reason. An obvious mistake on my part.But I get
so tired of some people that had no hand in helping that whine about the
out come.

I really don't give a damn about how you, or some others, feel about
this. But the people that have spent so much time an effort to provide
this, this *WEB PAGE*, in particular need to be treated with some
respect and consideration for their efforts.

Remembering that languages, cultures and customs vary we all need to
consider *WHAT* we say, and *HOW* we say it can mean very different
things to others.

fair enough?
--

  David