Regarding Get Fedora page

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat May 29 04:59:08 UTC 2010

On 05/29/2010 11:49 AM, David Boles wrote:
> On 5/28/2010 11:36 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>> On 05/29/2010 10:58 AM, David Boles wrote:
>>
>>> I have seen what Raul posted so far. He has not written anything to me
>>> about that. I respect him. If he had I would respect his wishes.
>>>

>> So, you read what Raul has said...you understand he has indicated that
>> the folks you pounced on where appropriately discussing things...and
>> that he has asked you to calm down?
>>
>>> As for you.? Plunk.
>>>

>> And you consider that being "friendly".
>>

> Hmm... posted incorrectly. The Plunk was for the thread not you.
>
> But this thread? It sucks.

I just realized something.....  You are using gmail.  I don't know how
gmail works with mailing lists.  However, I suspect that it may not show
the various "branches" in the thread.  Therefore, you may be looking at
the thread as a whole and it is not easy for you to distinguish between
those areas of the thread containing "objectionable" posts, attitudes,
etc....

So, even though this portion of  thread has moved beyond that you're
(through no fault of your own) addressing issues no long in play

--
13. ... r-q1 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段