Regarding Get Fedora page

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun May 30 05:16:16 UTC 2010

On 05/30/2010 10:38 AM, g wrote:
> posting notification and a link to new page design to all list can help in
> prevention because if someone does complain, it is a simple matter to point
> out that notice was given and comments were requested.

As already pointed out, feedback was requested as part of Fedora Weekly
News which was send to fedora-announce list back in Oct.   It was
discussed in length in several places and of course some users still
missed it until the new website is launched.  In addition to all that,
if i was a website designer volunteering to do something,  I would
hesitate to post in this list considering the tone of some of the users.

Rahul