Tex and F13 - help please

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Sun May 30 19:08:08 UTC 2010

 I see that F13 still has texlive 2007 which is too old for me to use
and collaborate with my colleagues.

 So I will install the rpm's from CPAN - the downside is for some reason
R requires the fedora texlive to install and I need R too ...

 Can someone help me make and RPM or something that tells R the texlive
packages are already installed and not to keep trying installing them ?

 On f12 i installed R from their downloads too .. but while texlive is
easy to manage using the updater, R is a pain in the back and the fedora
packages make life a lot simpler.

 Thanks for any suggestions