Tex and F13 - help please

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Sun May 30 22:29:14 UTC 2010

On Sun, 30 May 2010, Timothy Murphy wrote:

> Genes MailLists wrote:
>
>>  I see that F13 still has texlive 2007 which is too old for me to use
>> and collaborate with my colleagues.
>
> As a matter of interest, what do you need that is not in TeXlive 2007?

My guess is that there was a change in syntax,
not necessarilly a change in function.
Another possibility is that his colleagues use
software that does an explicit version test.
Yet another possibility is that his colleagues are doing
explicit version tests and he is tired of hearing about it.

"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.
Optimist:   The glass is half full.