where does Network-Manager store its VPN settings?

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Mon May 31 02:44:54 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 07:09:35PM -0700, Antonio Olivares wrote:

> [...]

Thanks, but I've already spent some time digging thru those sites
and if the info is there it has escaped my notice.

I'm sure it is in one or more .files, but so far I can't figure out
which ones(s). I don't want to just blindly copy a ton of 'em since
it's a different OS version with different things installed.

Thanks for the try, though!

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------
                    Do you not know? Have you not heard?