PAE - actually address question by now

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Nov 1 14:20:46 UTC 2010

Ed Greshko wrote:
> Please Do Not use the email address of fedora-list at redhat.com for this list.
>
> Use only users at lists.fedoraproject.org.
>
> The fedora-list at redhat.com address has been depreciated and using it
> will forward to the fedoraproject address.  Using the old redhat.com
> address will lead to duplicate messages.

Ed, it might be better to run down whatever adds that address to some posts than
to train all users to remove it when using the "reply" feature of their browser.
The last time this was discussed I checked a post in mt "sent" folder, and I
sent it to the correct address (and no other), but when I got it back it had
both old and new addresses in the Reply-To field.

That suggests that something in the posting path still adds the old address to
the reply-to.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>