Another Question About Webcams in F13

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 23:55:52 UTC 2010

Hi!

As I said before, the last webcam I bought was useless it was not Linux
fault.
I went to the Steren Shop and they changed it to me for another webcam, this
time
the COM-105 one, wich uses other USB Driver and works perfectly with Cheese
by just plugging it.

The cam also works with my Windows 7 VM very well, but I have a New problem:

In the webcam features, it says the cam has a 5MP resolution interpolated,
but in
the instructions it says the cam has a 1.3 MP Resolution, wich is really
poor for what
I wanna do.

¿How can I reach that 5MP Resolution in Linux? ¿What does that mean?
¿Does this webcam can really record a 5MP Video? ¿How can I do it?

Thanks!

P.S. No matter I use Cheese or the Webcam's recording software for Windows,
the resolution is very very poor :(

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: DAE3 82E9 D68E 7AE4 ED31  1F8F 4AF4 D00C 50E7 ABC6