Panel Font Color

Saurabh Sharma luckysharma11 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 05:37:41 UTC 2010

I have been successfully able to change the font color in the panel by
adding the following code to the .gtkrc-2.0 file. But doing same have
given me 1 issue, right clicking the Thrash icon gives me the pop-up
for the thrash properties but the text in there is all white on white
background. though I can see are the icons and on hovering the mouse
over the rows the selected row becomes blue so can read the text too.
But without that its bad, same is the behaviour with the system
monitor applet.

#Changes Panel Font Color
style "panel"
{