Is SoapUI not in Fedora Repos ?

Saurabh Sharma luckysharma11 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 07:59:15 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Saurabh Sharma <luckysharma11 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello People,
>
> I have to work on a project that makes use of webservices and hence i
> needed SoapUI, but YUM fails to search for any package named 'soupui'.
> Is it not bundled in Fedora repos. I have fedora and rpmfusion
> configured.
> Or is there any alternative that can be used. Please help.
>
> --
> Thanks
> Saurabh

The soapUI is available as an open source software and is very good
software for testing of web-services, but still i don't see why its
bit there in fedora.
Can some one point me out to a place where i can get to know the
guidelines for adding/requesting the package to the fedora repos.

Thanks
Saurabh Sharma