nVidia on F14: Did I miss it?

Christopher A. Williams chriswfedora at cawllc.com
Wed Nov 3 11:44:06 UTC 2010

Did I just miss the howto for installing nVidia drivers (from RPMFusion)
on F14 64-bit?

Seems to be a problem with the install and a script failing to launch
(selinux?) to load the module.

Nothing here or on the (seemingly less frequented) RPMfusion lists I can
find. Can someone point me in the right direction? Looking for the
correct incantation...

Nouveau is much improved, but I still need the nVidia drivers for a few
things I run that are otherwise not well supported.

Cheers,

Chris