Problems exporting directories from Fedora 8

stan gryt2 at q.com
Thu Nov 4 20:59:50 UTC 2010

On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:43:40 -0400
"Doll, Margaret Ann" <margaret_doll at brown.edu> wrote:

> The web searches all report the problems I am having, but I have
> found no solutions.

Sorry I gave no help.  Here are a couple more avenues to pursue, both
long shots but better than nothing.

The first link is the fedora mailing list archives (you can also find
them at gmane.org).  F8 was released about 3 years ago, so you could
try looking in the second half of 2007 to see if this problem was
reported on the list, and solutions were offered.

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/

This link is the redhat / fedora bugzilla site where bugs are logged
for fixing.  F8 tickets will be long closed, but you should be able to
modify the standard search to search for closed bugs to see if there is
any help.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/

Finally, perhaps someone who fixed it will remember this problem and
give you some help.

Good luck.