OT: Evolution signature script

Hiisi saippua5 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 07:38:31 UTC 2010

pe, 2010-11-05 kello 07:33 +0800, Ed Greshko kirjoitti:
> Since you asked.....
>
> It has been a long time tradition/recommendation/request that signatures
> be kept to no more than 5 lines when posting to mailing lists.  So,
> while you may enjoy a 17 line signature with ASCII art it may not win
> you many hearts and minds on a mailing list.

Yes, I know. And I have second edition of this script with simple
`/usr/bin/fortune linux -s` command for this list. I can choose between
signatures when composing new message.
Thank you for the input!
--
Real Men don't make backups.  They upload it via ftp and let the world mirror it.
	-- Linus Torvalds